Friday, July 23, 2010

The IPod and I...

... are recharged and refreshed respectively!
I uploaded a fresh and latest set of songs on to my IPod after about 5 years (yes I am very lazy).
But once I did that I felt alive and active! And I wondered what made me wait for so long - maybe the fact that I didn't use it so much before now.
Sometimes things like reorganizing and de-cluttering do help - at least for me they are therapeutic - especially when you have a sick and cranky (with viral fever) toddler at home.
Cleaning up my closet has the same effect.
What works for you? What helps you recharge yourself?

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah that's a great relief. That reminds me I need to change the music on my ipod...which is comfortably residing in my ipod for at least 2 years now:)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I would love to know!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...