Thursday, November 15, 2012

My 2nd guest post at ShopHealthy.in

Here is the 2nd guest post I wrote for ShopHealthy.in's blog - 5+ A Day.
The 1st one was a recipe for Oatmeal and walnut cookies - mentioned here. This new post is about getting 5+ servings of fruits and veggies in your daily diet and using all the food colour groups!

I love colour in all aspects of life, except my wardrobe maybe... that has a lot of black, which I am desperately trying to change. Uh, well digressing aren't we? Let's get back to the point. I believe food should also be visually appealing to tickle those taste buds and get all the senses activated! Food well presented beckons to me, in a way I know and love.

So go on read the post and incorporate some colour into your meals!!
Leaving you with this vivid image of simple yet very flavorful ingredients for a quick pasta meal which covers 3 of your colour segments :)








2 comments:

What do you think? I would love to know!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...